Tuesday, January 27, 2009

AAAAAAAH Friday the 13th!!!

OK. So I just realized that I have booked a flight on friday the 13th... Derek is going to Reno for a school competition so I decided that Sophie and I were gonna go to Arizona to visit my sister... but I didn't realize that I am flying back Friday the 13th.... this has almost always been a BAD day for me... will my plane crash? haha prob not. last friday the 13th I hit a guy on a motorcycle with my car... eek. Don't worry he was ok enough to call me all sorts of colorful names. haha really. but then again, last friday the 13th I found out i was pregnant with sophie... hm. so what will it be? day from hell or a really good day? maybe sophie will be AWESOME on the flight back? or one of the children of the corn? we'll see.

4 comments:

Banks Family said...

I have also had really good days, and really bad! Hopefully it goes well for you this year!!!

Jenny said...

Good luck my friend! I wish you the best on your Friday the 13th trip :)

natalie a said...

just bring a horse shoe, rabbit's foot AND 4-leaf clover with you on the plane!

If sophie cries she can play with the rabbit's foot.

If you get no food and starve to death, you can eat the clover.

AND if the stewardist won't bring you a nice fluffy pillow, you can throw the horseshoe at her head - see I believe in making your own luck...:)

p.s. I promise to visit you in jail ;)
and I have no idea how to spell stewardist?!

Macaia said...

Oh, don't worry!! Everyday is a good one here in the valley of the sun!!