Wednesday, January 7, 2009

BACK FROM THE STONE AGE!

OH MY GOSH LONGEST TWO WEEKS OF MY LIFE!!! OR WAS IT 3? I swear... not having internet makes you feel very unconected. VERY! well we are back! let me catch you up because I have been getting a lot of requests for an update... :) first of all... we moved into our house! we are just LOVING it! its so nice to finally be in a place we can call our own. we love it. even though the walls are naked and everything feels like something goes there... we'll get there! and sophie is sure loving it. she has lots more room to crawl around in. crawl?! yes. she finally crawled! she started this last sunday so exactly 9.5 months. she sure took her time! she is cruising. in three days she has gone from going slow to going everywhere and climbing up on things. nuts. she is getting her two fangs... so she'll have two bottom teeth and fangs. hahahah so funny. let me share pictures update by update... first off some pictures of our house.... this is the view of the living room from the dining room this is one of my favorite things of our house.. my little mud room area. i LOVE it. the view of the living room from the front door entrance this is what i could fit in the picture of our master bath second bath and sophie's naked nursery that i haven't really decorated yet. and our entry way.... I didn't take a picture of the master bedroom cause it was just impossible and i wasn't going to take a picture of just my bed.... and the other bedroom is still empty. SO. I guess i better have another kid. HAHAH NOT! anywho and my favorite part of this house.... the amazing view... EVERY EVENING! i stare at this from my back windows every single evening while drinking a diet coke. haha no joke. i really do. anyway. enough about the house! lets move onto better things... lets say christmas!!!? it was soo fun. sophie had a blast and loved all her presents. she loved riping the wrapping paper of her dad's presents too eating pie with grandpa... I love how she's looking like she knows she shouldn't be but knows she can cause she's with grandpa. hahah here she is the first day of crawling... she has gotten ten times better in three days. its so nuts to me how fast they pick things up! wow that was a post and a half. congrats if you made it through the whole thing.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

LOVE the house! Love the pictures! So cute! Sophie is so adorable crawling! awwwwwww Maqueca! I can't wait thats all I have to say ;)

Did you get your wireless working?

The Andersons said...

no we know jack about computers. hahaha so we hard wired the wireless to the office and just ran the cable to the laptop so i'm stuck on my desk. but i ghess thats better than being in my unfinished basement freezing to death. :)

Katie said...

Your house is beautiful! I especially LOVE the lighting above the island. And Sophie is getting so so so so so cute. Sounds like you guys had a fun Christmas.

Cathy said...

I love it! Your husband did a good job building that house and you have done awesome decorating it!

Ashley said...

It is beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person.