Sunday, January 11, 2009

sushi anyone?

Ok. I have to say. I have been missing out. I have been VERY hesitant about trying sushi before... I have tried to eat it twice before and it went on my tounge and right back out before I even closed my mouth. Friday night Derek and I went out to dinner for our date night and we went to a japanese place and Derek ordered the Sushi. it looked pretty good! so our waitress rigged some chop sticks for me with a rubber band so i could hold them hahah ( really, she did) and I tried it. it was spectacular! I have to say I have been craving it ever since. I am glad Derek made me try it. cause I ate half of his roll. hahah. it was really good. so from now on... you can count on me for sushi!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

NOOO you have gone over to the dark side!! I swear i'm the only one left on the good non sushi side ;)

Lindsay Ross said...

we LOVE the pictures of your house! we will come out anytime you want you name it

natalie a said...

ok- in just 5 months the 4 of us are going!!! :)